Cardinal’s new Harvester® series livestock scales feature patent-pending factory-poured precast concrete decks, factory-assembled steel livestock pens and two-end swing gates with easy-close latches. They are available in 12.5 or 25 ton overall weighing capacities and 10-ft-wide by 17.5-ft or 35-ft long platform sizes. The brushed concrete deck provides sure footing for livestock. The one-inch-high gap between the concrete deck and steel livestock pen allows space for easy washout cleaning and is not visible to cattle from above. They are NTEP certified legal for trade.
Cardinal offers single-source convenience and quality construction utilizing stainless steel model SB 20,000-lb shear beam load cells, which feature superior welded waterproof seals and protection against caustic, corrosive environments. Optional digital weight indicators available from Cardinal Scale feature StableSENSE® digital filtering that filters the weight signal to produce a stable weight display in spite of motion on the scale platform due to animal movement.
Ideal for stockyards, sale barns, and private farms, Cardinal’s NTEP-certified LSC Harvester® series livestock scales feature quality construction and durability for weighing sheep, goats, cattle, hogs, horses, and more. The modular construction allows for multiple platform lengths to meet your application. The Harvester® livestock scale includes load cells stands, 20,000-lb stainless steel shear beam load cells, stainless steel junction box, livestock pen, gates, and curb angle. A variety of Cardinal-manufactured peripheral equipment is available.
• Includes Steel Livestock Pens and Two-End Swing Gates with Easy-Close Latches
• 12.5-Ton or 25-Ton Overall Weighing Capacities
• 10-Ft-Wide x 17.5-Ft or 35-Ft Long Platform Sizes
• Patent-Pending, High-Tensile-Strength Concrete Decks
• Ideal for Stockyards, Sale Barns, and Private Farms
• Modular Constructions Allows Multiple Platform Lengths
• Low-Profile Design with Easy Load Cell Access
• NTEP Legal for Commercial Trade
• Single Source Convenience for Indicators, Load Cells and Remote Displays
Product Web Page:
Read more about Farm Scales in our Articles section.