Cardinal’s Harvester® series precast concrete scales offer an economical approach to truck weighing for your farm. The Harvester® is a fully-electronic truck scale featuring factory poured concrete decks for above-ground, low-profile weighing. Incorporating the latest in patent-pending concrete composition with high tensile strength and optimal deck weight, the Harvester® can be shipped on one truck from the Cardinal Scale factory and installed in a single day.
Cardinal offers single-source convenience and quality construction utilizing USA-made stainless steel model CBC compression load cells. Designed for light-duty agricultural weighing, the NTEP certified Harvester® series of vehicle scales are the farmers’ choice for all types of vehicle weighing from planting to harvest. With a concentrated load capacity (CLC) of 25 tons and a 50 ton weighing capacity, the Harvester® series of vehicle scale provides the perfect size and capacity for agricultural weighing.
The Harvester’s® low-profile design allows direct access to all scale components for ease of service. Multiple 10-ft wide modules can be linked together to accommodate almost any length of farm vehicle. The precast concrete weighbridge is lightweight but extremely strong allowing it to be easily transported to your site or moved as your operations change. When it comes to weighing your harvest, Cardinal’s American-made Harvester® concrete vehicle scale is the economical solution to farmers’ weighing needs.
• NTEP Certified for Commercial Use
• Patent-Pending, High-Tensile-Strength Concrete Decks
• 50-Ton Overall Capacity and 25-Ton Concentrated Load Capacity for Most Models
• 10-Ft-Wide and up to 105 Ft-Long Platform Sizes
• Economical Value for Farm Weighing Applications
• Low-Profile Design with Easy Load Cell Access
• USA-Made Stainless Steel Load Cells
• Perfect Crop Harvest Weighing Capabilities
• Modular Decks for Most Vehicle Lengths
• Total Concrete Construction Features Resistance to Corrosion
• Single Source Convenience for USA-Made Indicators, Load Cells and Remote Displays
Product Web Page:
Read more about Farm Scales in our Articles section.
Jonathan Sabo, VP Marketing
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co.
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870