Counting parts that are tiny and lightweight can be a time-consuming ordeal that is susceptible to human error. Cardinal Scale’s new C series digital counting scales are ideal for inventory counting when mobility and high accuracy is a must at outdoor applications, mobile workstations, or rental fleets. The new C series portable counting scales are available in 6 lb/3 kg, 30 lb/15 kg, and 65 lb/30 kg capacity models and feature a built-in rechargeable battery pack (standard), up to 99 stored product look ups (9 direct PLU quick keys), sturdy stainless steel platform, piece counts with known and unknown weight samples, backlit bright blue LCD, preset weight and quantity limits with audible beep alerts, and weight accumulator mode.
These durable counting scales offer a full keypad to enter and recall known piece weights and tare weights, metric conversion, 1/300,000 counting resolution, bubble level, and non-skid feet for stability. The rugged design of the C series allows for reliable weighing in almost any environment, and withstands frequent movement from one area of a factory to another. You can quickly count multiple inventory parts with ease, and 15,000 weight divisions makes them capable of counting the smallest of parts! The UL-listed AC adapter is included with the scale.
- 6 lb/3 kg, 30 lb/15 kg, and 65 lb/30 kg Capacity Models Available
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Included for Mobile Weighing
- Sturdy Stainless Steel Platform for Long-Lasting Durability
- Effortless Keypad Data Entry - Numerical Keyboard
- Piece Counts with Known and Unknown Weight Samples
- Backlit Blue LCD for Readouts in Low Lighting
- Preset Weight and Quantity Limits with Alerts
- Weight Accumulator Mode
- Audible Beep Confirmation (may be disabled)
- Sleep Mode for Extended Battery Life
- AC adapter included (UL listed for the U.S. and Canada)
Product Web Page: