Use your mobile device as a weight indicator with Cardinal Scale’s new ScaleNET IDS mobile app. The USA-made ScaleNET IDS works in conjunction with the ScaleNET Wi-Fi weight transmitter to provide a wireless mobile device weight display. ScaleNET IDS is ideal for non-legal-for-trade agricultural and industrial weighing applications where remote viewing and entry of information through the device is important.
You can view the scale weight directly on your mobile phone or tablet and enter up to 5 customized lines of ID information to be e-mailed, texted, or saved to notes for future reference. Weight tickets may also be printed, and this requires a third-party app for Android (Google Cloud Print) and an AirPrint printer for Apple devices.
ScaleNET IDS receives weight data from Cardinal Scale’s compact USA-made ScaleNET Wi-Fi weight transmitter connected directly to the scale’s load cell or junction box for an economical wireless weighing package.
- Quickly E-mail, Text, or Save Weight Tickets
- Up to 5 Customizable IDs Per Transaction
- Turns Your Mobile Device Into a Weight Indicator
- Remote Control Operation of the Scale
- USA-Made Quality and Technical Support
- Available on Google Play for Android® Devices and the App Store for Apple® Devices
Product Web Page: