Download Employment Application • Apply Online
We are always interested in discussing opportunities at Cardinal with engineers, programmers and sales professionals who have scale industry experience. If you would like to find out more about a career at Cardinal, please contact us at the postal or e-mail address below.
- Bench service work to repair Cardinal Scale’s electrical and mechanical products
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Investigate complaints, analyze issues, conduct product tests, and resolve problems
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and fixing the product
- Document service work by completing forms and reports
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and blueprints to perform required service repairs
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational classes held onsite
- High aptitude for complex electronics troubleshooting
- Technical degree or certifications are helpful
- Proven service experience
- Equipment maintenance
- Analysis abilities
- Judgement skills for client relationships
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Results-driven with quality focus
- Must be a self-starter
8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
Candidates local to southwest Missouri only need apply.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to:
Jonathan Sabo, Cardinal Scale
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870
Cardinal Scale Regional Sales Manager (Industrial and Agricultural Markets)
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company is in search of a Regional Sales Manager for the Northeastern United States to represent our high-quality USA made products to our valued distributors. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales within the weighing equipment industry. This is a full-time traveling position with an excellent compensation plan and benefit package. If you are searching for an opportunity to join a winning sales team, please send your resume to Fred Cox, Vice President of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Human Resources
- Oversee general employment practices including interviewing process
- Employee and candidate testing
- Participating in disciplinary actions and termination in accordance with corporate guidelines and applicable State and Federal laws
- Responsible for human resources and leadership development by identifying training needs and securing appropriate training resources
- Lead facility efforts aimed at maintaining excellent employee relations
- Maintain knowledge of corporate compensation and benefit plans
- Maintain knowledge of health, safety, and security issues in the workplace
- Ensure fair and equal treatment of all candidates or employees with regard to interview, selections, hires, transfers, promotions, demotions, lay-offs, terminations, and training regardless of the individual’s protected characteristics
- Provide guidance to Supervisors and Manager regarding human resources matters
- Supervise and perform a variety of administrative activities compiling and filing of associated reports such as EEO logs, FMLA, workers compensation, Affirmative Action compliance, OSHA and other human resources related questions and reports as necessary
- Manage and maintain the policy and procedure manual and employee handbooks and the development of new policies as required.
- Perform other duties consistent with the employee’s training and skills as directed by upper management
- Responsible for employee development, discipline, performance appraisals, and administration of policies
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, firing, and pay adjustments
- Support and communicate management practices and provide training and coaching to the management team regarding human resource related practices
- Oversee recruitment and staffing that meets the current and long term needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of five (5) years of progressive Human Resources experience
- HR Management experience in a manufacturing field REQUIRED
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- PC/keyboard, spreadsheet, and word processing software skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize problem/issues and develop effective solutions
- Requires independent judgment/decision making within areas of responsibility
- Ability to develop creative solutions to non-routine problems
E-mail cover letter, resume, and 3 references to: email@example.com.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company is seeking a mechanical engineer. The successful candidate will design new weighing and medical equipment for our Cardinal and Detecto product lines, customize existing products, interact with customers and suppliers and facilitate the manufacturing of our products.
A BS degree in mechanical or structural engineering, 3D modeling experience and strong communications skills are required. Experience in SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, CREO / ProE and AutoCAD software packages are desired, experience in plastic part and mold design is a plus.
We offer an attractive benefits package and competitive salary.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company is seeking a plastics design engineer. The successful candidate will design new weighing and medical equipment for our Cardinal and Detecto product lines, customize existing products, interact with customers and suppliers and facilitate the manufacturing of our products.
Duties of this position will be the design of plastic parts to set specifications, recommend and select suitable materials and design tooling to produce these parts. Good communication and organizational skills are required as well as the ability to act as project manager and team player.
A BS degree in plastics engineering, 3D modeling and strong communication skills are required. Experience in SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Plastic are required, AutoCAD (2D and Inventor) and ProE / CREO are a plus.
We offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
E-mail resume to email@example.com.
For further information or to apply for any of these positions please contact:
Human Resources Dept.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Co.
P.O. Box 151
Webb City, Missouri 64870
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer