Download Employment Application • Apply Online
We are always interested in discussing opportunities at Cardinal with engineers, programmers and sales professionals who have scale industry experience. If you would like to find out more about a career at Cardinal, please contact us at the postal or e-mail address below.
Customer Service – Parts Dept.
- Parts department order entry and customer support for dealers and end-users by phone and e-mail
- Monitor and respond to all aftermarket parts orders from customers to ensure timely processing
- Must be proficient in reading intricate electrical and mechanical blueprints and parts diagrams
- Detailed order entry into Cardinal Scale’s ERP system
- Communicate expected delivery dates, provide pricing, and coordinate delivery changes
- Must display customer centric skills, knowledge and experience in serving the needs of customers
- Update job knowledge by studying blueprints, reading manuals, and participating in educational opportunities
- Provide technical explanations and features to customers about replacement parts and product usage
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
Candidate Must Possess:
- Detail Oriented: Highly-detailed data entry skills requiring meticulous levels of detail
- Communication Proficiency: Extraordinary verbal and written communication abilities
- Teamwork: Ability to communicate across various internal departments and package information for the customer
- Technical Capacity: Position entails products with sophisticated electrical and mechanical components
Ideal candidate will have an associate’s degree in Business, Engineering Technology, Communications, or a background in electronics, mechanical or technology fields.
Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Please send cover letter, résumé, 3 references, and salary history to:
Vice-President of Marketing
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870
Shipping/Receiving Supervisor – Oversee processes and procedures in the receiving, shipping, and stockroom departments. Supervise employees engaged in verifying and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments and in preparing items for shipping. Position entails calculating estimated costs associated with the shipping/delivery function and recommending appropriate alternatives. Must possess ability to drive a forklift, carry up to 50 lbs frequently, and computer skills including MS Office and shipping/receiving systems. Experience in international shipping is a plus.
Over-the-Road Truck Driver – Driver pay starting at .48 per mile. Flatbed experience is required and wide load is preferred. Benefit package includes medical/dental/vision/401k/short-term/long term care. Apply at our main office at 203 E. Daugherty, Webb City, MO
Assembly – Must be able to lift 50 lbs, work in a fast-paced environment.
Electronics – Soldering experience is helpful. Working with electronic component pieces.
Maintenance – HVAC, ability to read schematics, carpentry, plumbing. Must pass a maintenance test.
Production Welder – Mig welders. Will be required to pass a weld test.
For further information or to apply for any of these positions please contact:
April Whitescarver, Human Resources Director
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Co.
P.O. Box 151
Webb City, Missouri 64870
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer